LOGITECH RALLY MIC POD
- Giữ hàng tại Shop (không mua không sao).
- Tư vấn miễn phí 24/7
- Bảo hành nhanh tại hãng
- Hotline: 0918348986
THÔNG SỐ KỸ THUẬT
- Height x Width x Depth: 0.83in (21 mm) x 4.01 in (102 mm) x 4.01 in (102 mm)
- Logitech Rally or Logitech Rally Plus
Note: Rally Mic Pods connect to the table hub included with Logitech Rally systems, and are not compatible with the standalone USB Rally Camera.
- Machine learning AI trained to distinguish human speech from other sounds
AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
Background noise suppression
Auto-level loud and soft voices
RightSound Mic Matrix
- Factory-paired, very low distortion broadside beamforming algorithm steers the microphones directly at the talker for the best voice pickup and noise reduction
- Supports up to 56 acoustic beams (8 per Rally Mic Pod) to lock onto the active talker
- Beam focus refresh rate: 8ms (125 times/second)
Pickup range: 15 ft / 4.5m diameter
- Four omnidirectional microphones forming eight acoustic beams
- AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation)
- VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Background noise suppression
- Mute button with LED status indicator
- Captive 9.6 ft (2.95m) 12-pin cable
- Daisy chain up to 7 Rally Mic Pods
- Frequency response: 90Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: >-27dB +/-1dB @ 1Pa
- Microphone data rate: 48 kHz
- Recommended # of participants:
- Rally (one Mic Pod): 10
- Rally Plus (two Mic Pods): 16
- Additional participants per Mic Pod: 6
- Recommended participants for Rally with 7 Mic Pods: 46
COMPATIBILITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified for Skype for Business and ready for Teams
- Zoom Certified
- Certified for Google® Hangouts Meet Hardware
- Microsoft Cortana® certified
- Cisco Jabber® and WebEx compatible
- Compatible with BlueJeans, BroadSoft, GoToMeeting, Vidyo, and other video conferencing, recording, and broadcasting applications that support USB devices
- Rally Mic Pod
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Rally Mic Pod
HEAR EVERY VOICE CLEARLY
With RightSound™ technology and multiple beamforming elements in every individual mic pod, the audio focus is always automatically on the active speaker. A single mic pod provides coverage for up to ten people. Larger meeting spaces can be provisioned with up to seven mic pods working in concert to receive and transmit remarkably clear audio for every individual at the table.
Up to 7 Rally Mic Pods can be daisy-chained together with a single cable connection to the Rally table hub. For U-shaped tables or single-wire cabling through grommets, the Rally Mic Pod Hub accessory provides three connections for optimal positioning and to bring mute control within easy reach.
PREMIUM, LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
Rally Mic Pods are elegant and deceptively small for their remarkable range and sensitivity. As RightSound suppresses ambient background noise by applying acoustic echo and noise reduction, non-slip pads beneath the mic pods help to isolate the microphones from table vibrations (like keyboard taps). Advanced materials resist fingerprints and stains. Plus, a red LED on top of each mic pod provides visual confirmation when muted.
AN EQUAL VOICE
RightSound voice equalization and beamforming technologies mean you don’t need to raise your voice to be heard. Rally Mic Pod listens for every voice, not just the loudest ones, so you can hear and understand those with softer voices or who are seated further away. Behind the scenes, the Rally table hub can switch between acoustic beams up to 125 times/second to smoothly capture the most lively conversations.
Rally is designed from the ground-up for maximum sensitivity with minimal interference. By putting speakers by the screen and microphones near the participants, Rally offers an intuitive audio experience with naturally reduced echo and interference. But that’s not all: Rally Speaker features a patent-pending suspension system to prevent interference from vibration and resonance. This means that Rally Mic Pod can offer enhanced sensitivity that tabletop speakerphone designs can’t match.